|Join or Renew|
As a member, your benefits include:
- Personal and early notification of annual DAU Symposium and bi-monthly hot topic training forums
- Connectivity with DAU through web site, e-mail and newsletter updates on acquisition policies
- Networking with other acquisition professionals
- Access to scholarships for members’ families
- Eligibility for no-cost membership in DAUAA LinkedIn Group
- Training course discounts from DAUAA partners
- Twenty Eighty Strategy Execution offers a 15% discount to DAUAA members – Click Here for Details
- Addition of DAUAA membership to your resume
Who Can Join?
- Regular Member – Graduate of any DAU-sponsored course
- Associate Member – Non-graduate who is in a defense acquisition position in government or industry
- Honorary Member – Current/past DSMC/DAU commandants/presidents and others designated by the Board of Directors
- Annual DAU Symposium on current defense/military service systems acquisition policies, procedures, tools, and issues.
- Local Chapter Hot Topic Training Forums, seminars, and meetings
- Member Scholarship Program
- Bryant Alternative High School Scholarship
- Acker Award for Communication skills
- Prizes for DAU research papers
- Support of the annual DAU Update and other DAU activities.
- E-mail updates on topical issues
- Bi-monthly Association newsletters
- Professional relationships with other premier associations (PMI, RMSP, NDIA, AIA, NCMA).
- Receptions for DAU courses
- Defense industry corporate sponsorship
- LinkedIn and Facebook DAUAA Group participation.
- National Association
- Local Area Chapters
- Capital Area, Metro Washington, DC
- DAU South, Huntsville, AL
- DAU Mid-Atlantic, Patuxent River, MD
- DAU Midwest, Dayton, OH
- DAU West, San Diego, CA
- Jacksonville, FL
Free “online only” copies of AT&L Magazine and the Defense Acquisition Research Journal.
In the past, membership applications were used to trigger free hard copies of the Defense AT&L Magazine and the Defense Acquisition Research Journal (ARJ). However these publications have become “online-only” for individual subscribers.
To subscribe or re-subscribe for the “online-only” publications, send an e-mail to email@example.com (for ARJ) and /or firstname.lastname@example.org (for Defense AT&L Magazine) listing the e-mail address at which you want to be notified when a new issue is posted. Please type “Add to LISTSERV” in the subject line. Please use this address to notify us if you change your e-mail address.