The Defense Acquisition University Alumni Association (DAUAA), a non-profit organization, welcomes Corporate Sponsorship opportunities to the Defense Industry, universities, learning organizations, or other professional associations. Financial contributions are used to plan and execute our annual training symposium, quarterly hot topic training forums, website management, membership management, Facebook & LinkedIn site management, and prepare newsletters sent to members during the year. Organizations making contributions will receive Association benefits scaled to their financial commitment.
|Bronze||$500 per year||max of 5 memberships||less than 500 employees|
|Silver||$1500 per year||max of 15 memberships||500-25,000 employees|
|Gold||$2500 per year||max of 25 memberships||more than 25,000 employees|
|*DAUAA offers a graduated annual membership program based on this organization's number of employees|
CLICK HERE to Complete your Corporate Sponsorship Application
Questions on sponsorship should be addressed either to DAUAA Headquarters at (703) 960-6802, or to Bill Bahnmaier (President) at (703) 805-4980
- Availability to advertise for qualified personnel; this feature is labeled “Employment Opportunities” in the Quick Links menu
- Each corporate sponsor will receive a feature page on our website that will include a logo, link to corporate sponsor website, sponsors employment opportunities, & a non-advertisement based brief one page description outlining their organization. (information will need to be provided)
- Free placement of an article (not an advertisement) in the ENEW relevant to defense acquisition management that is of value to Alumni Association membership. Topics could include training opportunities, benchmarking opportunities, sharing of lessons-learned, joint government industry ventures, management practices, training & education opportunities, new tools, etc.
- Quarterly visibility by organization name & logo on the DAUAA electronic bulletin/newsletter (ENEWS). The bulletin is normally published four times a year by email.
- Preferential formal social opportunities at the Annual Symposium held at the DAU Capital/Northeast Campus on Fort Belvoir.
- Employees of a sponsor may attend the Annual Symposium at the discounted member rate.
- Exhibit space (to extent available) will be reserved at no cost for each sponsor.
- Opportunities for individual speaker & panel participation is offered, The DAUAA will select program speakers based on the overall structure & theme of the symposium.
- Sponsor organizations will be identified by name & logo on the Symposium related programs & handouts.
- Sponsor executives will be offered seating in proximity to invited DoD officials at plenary sessions & meals.
- Named employees/representatives of sponsors will receive annual memberships at no personal cost.